As of April 2022, users can view up to the previous 12 calendar months of a given Site's traffic data in Historical. However, our Article search feature only displays articles that were published within the last 4 months and received traffic within the last 30 days. Learn more about how our article search feature works here.
Articles in this section
- Guide to Historical
- Guide to Reports
- FAQ: Why can't I search for an article published within the last year in Historical?
- FAQ: Why do I not see Uniques for my Apple News Sites?
- FAQ: how does sorting Top Pages by Average Engaged Time work in Historical?
- FAQ: Does the Historical Dashboard include landing pages?
- Troubleshoot: Corrupt characters displaying in Microsoft Excel from Advanced Queries or Historical Export CSVs
- FAQ: How are the "compared to last..." performance benchmarks calculated?