We currently do not support Uniques for Apple News Sites because Apple does not store unique user IDs, so we are unable to calculate the metric for this platform.
Articles in this section
- Guide to Historical
- Guide to Reports
- FAQ: How does Chartbeat's Recirculation metric differ between Real-time and Historical?
- FAQ: Why can't I search for an article published within the last year in Historical?
- FAQ: Why do I not see Uniques for my Apple News Sites?
- FAQ: how does sorting Top Pages by Average Engaged Time work in Historical?
- FAQ: Does the Historical Dashboard include landing pages?
- Troubleshoot: Corrupt characters displaying in Microsoft Excel from Advanced Queries or Historical Export CSVs
- FAQ: How are the "compared to last..." performance benchmarks calculated?