Heads Up Display (HUD) supports Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. HUD will also work in other browsers, but we can only guarantee support for Chrome, Firefox, and Safari.
Activate Heads Up Display
- Click Heads Up Display under Optimization.
- Click Get Heads Up Display.
- Under Select site, choose an option from the menu.
- Heads Up Display will open for the selected site in a new browser tab.
If the site selector menu on our HUD activation page does not take you to the homepage of the domain or subdomain where you are trying to install HUD, try using the bookmark activation method instead (below).
Still having trouble? Check out our troubleshooting steps.
Alternative activation methods
Drag and drop the "Activate HUD" bookmarklet
- Drag this icon into your bookmarks bar:
Your browser may not display the bookmark bar by default, so check to ensure it's viewable before following the steps below. In Chrome, you can use the keyboard shortcuts Ctrl+Shift+B (Windows and Chrome OS) or Command+Shift+B (Mac).
- Open a new tab and go to your website.
- Click the Activate HUD bookmarklet then reload the page. You should see the Heads Up Display dock in the upper right corner of the screen.
Manually add the bookmarklet
If you cannot drag the bookmarklet above to your browser's bookmark bar...
- Go to your browser’s bookmarks bar.
- Create a new bookmark and name it Activate HUD.
- Click the Activate HUD bookmarklet and reload the page. You should see the Heads Up Display dock in the upper right corner of the screen.