Instructions for non-admin Chartbeat users:
Reach out to your organization’s Chartbeat admin or your Chartbeat Account Manager to get set up with your Multi-Site Views.
Don’t know who your admin is? Learn how to find your admin.
Instructions for Chartbeat admins:
Creating a Multi-Site View
- Click on Settings, and navigate to the Site Groups tab under Admin.
- Click on Create a Site Group to start adding sites to your group.
- Give your group a name and description. To start adding sites, select sites by searching one by one — or by selecting all — before you save your group.
In order to learn more about how to add users to this group, you can view our Manage Users section
Managing a Multi-Site View
- Navigate to the admin section of the settings page, and click on Site Groups.
- Click on the edit button for the group you want to add or remove sites from.
- Search for the sites you want to add or remove sites by clicking on the “x” next to the site
- Confirm and save your changes.