Your Chartbeat organization is unique and so are your members. Permission management lets you make sure that each person on your team has access to the data and tools they need, while you feel secure knowing your organization is in safe hands.
Who can use this feature?
By default, Organization Owners and Admins can manage each user’s permissions.
Grant or remove permissions
- Hover over your avatar in the top right corner.
- Click Settings in the menu, then Users in the Admin menu on the left.
- Search for the user you want to manage, then click their name to access their permissions.
- Search sites to find the site you’d like to adjust permissions for. You can also choose to select all sites if you’d like to grant this user access to all of your organization’s sites’ data.
- Customize permissions for each site this user has access to. By default, users get access to all of Chartbeat’s Real-Time monitoring tools, including the Real-Time Dashboard, Big Board, Mobile App and alerts for each of their enabled sites.
- Once you’re done choosing permissions, click Save Changes.