If you need to temporarily suspend one of your teammate's access to Chartbeat you can choose to deactivate their account.
When you deactivate an account that person will be automatically signed out of Chartbeat on all of their devices and no longer able to sign-in. We’ll also make sure to suspend all of that user’s alerts and subscriptions.
- Hover over your avatar in the top right corner.
- Click Settings in the menu, then Users in the Admin menu on the left.
- Search for the user you want to manage, then click their name.
- Click Profile to access the user’s profile information.
- Change the Account Status to Inactive and click Save Changes.