Only organization owners and admin users can invite people to join their organization. Learn how to find your admin here. When reaching out to an admin to invite a new user, please be sure to include the sites and tools the user should have access to.
Send an invitation
- Hover over your avatar in the top right corner.
- Click Settings in the menu.
- Select Users in the Admin menu on the left, then click the Invite User button.
- Choose a role for the user you’d like to invite (learn more about roles and permissions).
- Enter their email address and click Invite.
- If you are inviting someone as a member you have the option to get them set up with some basic permissions. Under Site permissions, just select which sites your teammate should have access to.
- Click Invite.
The person you invited will receive an activation email from us. Be sure to remind them to check their spam filter in case they cannot find their invite.
Note: A person cannot have multiple Chartbeat accounts linked to their email address. If the person you’re trying to invite already has a Chartbeat account with another organization, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or email@example.com to transfer their existing account to your organization.