Advanced Queries does not return sampled data. Underlying the system is a data warehouse where every pageview is a row in the database. We’re running SQL queries against that database, so you can pivot in any direction that you want.
Articles in this section
- Guide to Advanced Queries
- How-to: Use the Advanced Queries API with Google Sheets
- How-to: Use the Page Path filter to query specific article or landing pages
- How-to: Create a scroll depth heat map in Google Sheets to see how far readers are scrolling down your page
- FAQ: How current is the data in my Advanced Queries report?
- FAQ: Advanced Queries data retention policy
- FAQ: Why do some of my queries take some time to complete?
- FAQ: Can we use the Advanced Queries API to collect all of our traffic data from Chartbeat?
- FAQ: Does Advanced Queries return sampled data?
- FAQ: Empty fields in query results when grouped by Title