If you've forgotten your password you use to sign in to your Chartbeat account or you would like to change your password, you can reset it easily at any time.
Signed out of Chartbeat
- Visit chartbeat.com/forgotpw
- Enter your email address, click SEND RESET LINK
- Check your email inbox for a new message from Chartbeat. Be sure to check out our troubleshooting tips below if you don't receive an email.
- In the password reset email, click Reset Password. Enter your new password, then select CHANGE PASSWORD.
Signed in to Chartbeat
- Hover over your avatar in the top right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Enter your current password, followed by your new password and click Save.
If you tried to reset your password, but didn't receive an email, there are a couple of different reasons why this might have occurred.
- You entered an incorrect email. There may have been a typo or you didn’t enter the email associated with your Chartbeat account. For example, you may have entered email@example.com, but your account is associated with firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you're unable to find any previous emails from Chartbeat, contact your organization’s admin. They can help verify your email or set you up with a new account.
If you receive emails from Chartbeat, like our Reports, check the "to" field to see the email that’s associated with your account. You can also check the "Welcome to Chartbeat" email you first received when your account was created.
Our emails are going to spam. Please check your spam/trash folder and whitelist emails from @chartbeat.com. For more detailed instructions, see Trouble receiving emails from Chartbeat.
If you’ve tried to troubleshoot your issue and contacted your admin, but are still having problems, contact us.